Firstly, please congratulate us! On behalf of Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME), we are proud to announce that our products have been approved for the Ontario Made Program.
Secondly, on all of our products placed the CME logo. Thirdly, and most importantly, go to buy local – Made in Canada products. In the judgment, it helps our community, and it helps Ontario.
Zebra blinds or also known as day and night blinds these stylish blinds are made by alternating stripes of sheer material and stripes of opaque/solid colours which are then doubled over. These alternating layers of striped fabric move in conjunction with each other so when the panels on both pieces of fabric are matched together, you get the look of horizontal blinds when open, including an outside view and natural light filtering into the room. To prevent light from entering, increase privacy and make more darkness, simply rotate the fabric so the solid colour bands fill the entire shade, giving the look of traditional roller blinds. Made of woven polyester, Easy to clean, Repels dust, and Resistant to pollution. Choose between a wide variety of colors, patterns, and fabrics on our collection of Zebra Blinds.
Most popular options, include:
Room Darkening or Light Filtering: Choose a light-filtering fabric material if you want to let natural light in and fill the room with a soft glow. If you would rather block out a lot of outside light, we have many blackout fabrics that can block light from which to choose – a good solution for bedrooms and home theatre rooms.
The curtains can be controlled through remote control from anywhere in the room with one touch of a button, up to 14 curtains at the same time. It is also possible to manually control the curtains.
This product uses a rechargeable battery that is hidden inside the headrail. You do not need to conduct any wiring to install a Motorized curtain. Coordinating with a wide range of interior styles, ranging from traditional to ultra-modern, this zebra blind combines versatility and high levels, of functionality, including thermal efficiency, light control, and privacy.
- Minimum Width: 8 in
- Maximum width: 112 in
- Minimum Height: 8 in
- Maximum Height: 118 in
Blinds Features for Zebra Living Room
– Made on a rust-free aluminum top cover, sides, and roller tube – Supplied with a child safety clip for peace of mind – Waterproof and fire-retardant fabric options available – Solar Protective Coated (SPC) fabric – Keep cool in summer and warm in winter – Save money $$ on energy bills – Convenient blackout fabric for a great night’s sleep – Obtainable in a range of fantastic colors – Possible motorized options – White plastic control chain – Easy to use side mechanism – Top-quality internal components – Strong aluminum roller tubes – Easy to fit and use Motorized Blinds In addition, we can motorize your blinds. Select the options you would like. After that, If this is your first motorized blind, you will get all three components: motor, remote, and charger. Besides that, we can add a Solar panel as a charger to our motorized blind. Therefore, can add a Wi-Fi Smart Blinds Hub that provides you options to add as a remote your smartphone or home pod. And, if you are ordering an additional motorized blind, your existing remote can be used for up to 5 blinds. Type of Motorization: Wired powered: requires mains power by the blind either as a socket or wires. Best at build or renovation process when can still be easy to have access inside your walls. Battery-powered: best solution because it will be powered by integrated rechargeable lithium batteries.
All of our motors have a 3-year warranty. In general, replacing a battery motor is simple and does not mean replacing the whole blinds. Elegance Most companies offer an entry-level product that operates on a standard remote control. That remote can operate one blind or groups of blinds. Once you start adding automation or additional functionality such as controlling the blinds by voice command (Alexa, Siri, Google Home Assistant), solar panels, the cost increases as you will need additional hardware and software. Finally, we can help you to integrate our product into your home automation. Blinds Control Standard Remote; Up and down and pre-set stop positions Smart Remote; Above plus timers Home Automation; Can integrate with other smart software Voice; Pair with Alexa, Google Home Assistant, Siri to control your blinds with voice commands App; Use on smartphone or tablet providing an overview of all windows and blinds and allowing you to set commands such as blinds closing at sunset
Options for Zebra Living Room Blinds
- Striped fabric across two layers creates an open/close effect to control light and privacy
- Light Filtering or Room Darkening (Blackout) colors available
- Continuous cord control (manual) – standard
- Cordless control (spring type) +$
- Motorized options with remote control available +$$
- Motorized options with Smart Home WIFI Hub +$$$
- The aluminum headrail and bottom bar come in the same color
- Easy to install – all hardware included
There are no reviews yet.